- Licence FAQ
- Payment FAQ
- Tech FAQ
- Other FAQ
- Std Vs Pro
- Custom Work
© ☺ All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site is copyrighted. No part of these pages, either text or images may be used for any purpose other than personal use, unless explicit authorisation is given by Colophon Foundry.
Reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means – electronic or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior permission.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
No images rendered by the Type Proofer can be used for mechanical, electronic or printed reproduction without prior written permission by Colophon Foundry. Images generated are for previewing purposes only.
The type rendered by the Type Proofer may not fully represent the fonts onscreen and some characters from the character map may not appear. Due to screen resolution and browser variations, spacing irregularities may occur. For a complete representation of our fonts, please download the appropriate PDFs.
Text-based input entered into the Type Proofer may be anonymously logged or recorded for monitoring and/or training purposes.
The term 'Colophon Foundry' or 'Colophon' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All content is © Colophon Foundry 2009 — 2017