- Licence FAQ
- Payment FAQ
- Tech FAQ
- Other FAQ
- Std Vs Pro
- Custom Work
We currently only provide our fonts in OpenType format, which works across multiple platforms. More information about OpenType fonts can be found on the Adobe website.
Mac OS X
If you use a font management program to manage your fonts, please follow the instructions for the program to install or remove fonts.
1. When installing a new font, it is recommended you close all open applications.
2. To install, simply drag the OTF file into the Fonts folder inside the Library folder.
Mac OS 8, 9 or OS X Classic
To install our fonts on one of these systems, requires ATM Light 4.6 or later (4.6.2 For Mac OS X Classic).
Using ATM Light to install fonts:
1. Before installing any fonts, quit all active applications.
2. Install your fonts by copying or moving the font files into the System Folder:Fonts folder.
3. Your fonts will now appear in the font menus of all available applications.
Windows 7 +
1. To install, simply click on the fonts you wish to install, right click and choose 'Install'.
2. The fonts will now appear in the font menus of all available applications.
1. From the start menu select 'Control Panel', then 'Appearance and Personalization' and finally 'Fonts'.
2. In the fonts window, right click inside the list and select 'Install New Font'.
3. Select the font you would like to install and click 'OK'.
4. The fonts will now appear in the font menus of all available applications.
1. Double click on 'My Computer'. Underneath 'Other Places', click on 'Control Panel'. Depending on your view, select either 'Fonts', or if using the category view, click on 'Appearance and Themes.
2. In the window, select the file menu and choose 'Install New Font'.
3. Select the font that you would like to install, and click 'OK'.
4. Your fonts will now appear in the font menus of all available applications.